• "Pro-environmental attitudes, local environmental conditions and recycling behavior" with Luisa Corrado and Andrea Fazio, CEIS Research Paper 513, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 02 Sep 2021, second round R&R Journal of Cleaner Production.
• "Optimal Factor Taxation in a Scale Free Model of Vertical Innovation" with Barbara Annicchiarico and Valentina Antonaroli, CEIS, Working Paper n. 485, presented at RCEA, 3rd Warsaw Money-Macro-Finance Conference June 2021, X IBEO Workshop, Session on Economic Growth and Development Alghero IT. 2019, Free University of Berlin, Research Seminars in Economics, DE.
• "Aid to agriculture, trade and take-off" with Ilaria Tedesco and Thanasis Stengos, Working Paper Series 18- 04, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, presented at ICID- IFAD Workshop, Rome 2017, and Epei conference Naples, 2018.
• "Earnings inequality, the business cycle, and the life cycle" with Diana Alessandrini, Steven Kosempel and Thanasis Stengos, Working Papers 1602, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance, presented at the DEGIT XXIII conference, Moscow, 2018, at the Barcelona GSE summer forum (Socioeconomic Mobility Inequality and Growth workshop) 2016, at the North American meeting of the Econometric Society (June 2016) and at the European meeting of the Econometric society (August 2016), submitted.
• "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences" with Barbara Annicchiarico and Fabrizio Valenti, RCEA Working Paper no. 1605, presented at the Royal Economic Society annual conference, Manchester GB 2015 and at the Economic Growth and Macroeconomics Workshop, OFCE, SKEMA, NC State University, Sophia Antipolis, Fr, 2015.
• "Is Volatility Good for Growth? Evidence from the G7'' with Elena Andreou and Marianne Sensier Discussion Paper Series, 0804, The University of Manchester, 2008 (ESEM Meeting 2008, Milan). Presented at "Short- horizon Fiscal Authorities, Monetary policy and Financial markets in DSGE models", Università Tor Vergata, Roma 2011, Workshop MIUR Project, 2009-11, "Endogenous Markups, Economic Cycles and Growth: the Role of Macroeconomic Policies ", University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome 2011, Centre for Growth and Business
Cycle Research 2011 Conference, Manchester GB; Workshop "Advances in Business Cycles and Economic Growth Analysis RCEA Rimini 2011)
• ''Labor market imperfections, real wage rigidities and financial shocks'' with Nicola Acocella, Laura Bisio and Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, Department of Communication, Teramo Working Paper no. 70, 2011, (Journees Louis-Andre Gerard-Varet Conference in Public Economics, Aix en Provence, Fr. 2013. Presented: Dynare Conference 2012, Zurich Workshop MIUR Project 2008-2010, "Short-horizon Fiscal Authorities, Monetary policy and Financial markets in DSGE models", Università Tor Vergata, Roma 2011, Workshop MIUR Project 2011, "Endogenous Markups, Economico Cycles and Growth: the Role of Macroeconomic Policies ", University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome 2011, Workshop "Advances in Business Cycles and Economic Growth Analysis”, RCEA Rimini 2011, ECB/CEPR Labour Market Workshop "Unemployment Developments After The Crisis", ECB, Frankfurt DE 2010, Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research 2011 Conference, Manchester GB; DEGIT 2011 St. Petersburg, RU)
• ''Lump-sum taxes in a R&D model'' with Xin Long e Robert Waldmann, CEIS Working Paper No. 120, 2008 (presented: Annual Meeting Societa' Italiana degli Economisti, Perugia ottobre 2008, PET2008, Seoul 2008).
• ''The effect of nominal shock uncertainty on output growth'' with Elena Andreou and Marianne Sensier, Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, University of Manchester, No. 40, 2003 (presented: Conference of the MoneyMacro and Finance Group, Warwick University, 2002).
• ''On the Relationship between Growth and Volatility in Learning-by- Doing Economies'' con Keith Blackburn, Manchester Discussion Papers, 0017, 2000 (presented: Conference on Growth and Business Cycles in Theory and Practice, University of Manchester 2000, Colloque T2M, Theories et Methodes de la Macroeconomie, Universite' Paris X-Modem, Paris, 2000)